In our previous article All about SAP HANA Certifications
we provided the list of all SAP HANA certifications and their details. We also provided basic details of the certification C_HANAIMP_11 at C_HANAIMP_11 Overview.
Now let us see what kind of questions you can expect in this certification.
We highly recommend you to also check below articles:
How to book SAP Certification - Prerequisites, Eligibility and Cost
C_HANAIMP_11 Practice Quiz
C_HANAIMP_11 Questions and Answers
When loading data to SAP HANA using SAP Data Services, where can job definitions be stored?
- In an SAP HANA XS application
- In the SAP HANA studio
- In an SAP HANA database
- In an SAP HANA flowgraph 2
In a graphical calculation view of type cube, two tables are joined on multiple columns in a join node. Most queries using the view have no problems, but one query always gets a query runtime error. What is the cause of this error?
- The two tables do NOT have referential integrity.
- An incorrect column was selected when the join was formed.
- The language column is NOT specified in the join.
- The two tables are joined with a dynamic join.
Which SAP HANA studio function displays the views that will be affected when you rename an attribute view?
- Where-used list
- Tables used
You want to reuse a decision table on multiple tables with a similar data structure. You design the decision table that passes a specific table name as an input parameter when you execute the decision table. What do you have to use in the data foundation to achieve this?
- A dynamic join
- A scripted calculation view
- A table type
- A virtual table
You create a graphical calculation view that is consumed in ABAP. What setting in the currency semantics dialog box ensures that a currency column is interpreted correctly in the ABAP layer?
- Decimal shift back
- Decimal shift
What information is available when you use the Explain Plan functionality on an SQL statement? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- Estimated number of records
- Estimated execution time
- Execution engines
- Operator names
Prior to modeling in SAP HANA, you want to check whether a table is row-based or column-based. How can you do this in the SAP HANA studio? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- View the icon of the table
- Select the Open Definition option
- Select the Open Content option
- Select the Open Data Preview option
Modeling package Shops is a subpackage of package Regions. You want to authorize a user to list the content of package Regions, but prevent listing the content of package Shops. How can you achieve this?
- Refactor package Shops to another package
- Assign REPO.EXPORT only to package Shops
- Assign REPO.READ privilege only to package Regions
- Revoke analytic privileges for models in package Shops
You are writing SQLScript code for handling sensitive data. What statement is prone to the SQL injection?
- CREATE TYPE
- INSERT INTO
You are using the SAP HANA studio. Which of the following SAP HANA modeling artifacts require the SAP HANA application function modeler (AFM) to be installed? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
- SAP HANA enterprise information manager (EIM) jobs
- SAP HANA smart data streaming (SDS) projects
- SAP HANA predictive analytics library (PAL) flows
- SAP HANA extended application services (XS) programs
Which of the following can you use to implement currency conversion in an information model? (Choose two)
- A calculated column in a calculation view
- A calculated column in an attribute view
- A calculated column in an analytic view
- A restricted column in an analytic view
A,C Question 12:
What are characteristics of a constraint filter?
- It is defined during the design time on a table
- It is applied on a table before the query execution
- It is applied on the result set of an SQL query
- It is defined during the runtime in the SQL query
A,B Question 13:
Your customer requires real-time replication. Where do you select the tables to be replicated to SAP HANA?
- in transaction LTR in SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT)
- in the Import dialog of the Quick Launch of SAP HANA studio
- in transaction SAP ERP Tables and Indexes Monitor (DB02)
- in the Data Provisioning dialog of SAP HANA studio
D Question 14:
Which of the following describes an SAP HANA analytic view?
- It is a set of tables joined together in a star schema
- It is a copy of data after transformation
- It is a reusable object in attribute views
- It is a materialized set of data
A Question 15:
Which of the following would you create to ensure the fastest calculation performance?
- A calculated measure in an SAP BusinessObjects universe
- An input parameter in an SAP HANA information model
- A report variable in an SAP BusinessObjects reporting client
- A calculated column in an SAP HANA information model
D Question 16:
You want to use an extractor to build a model in SAP HANA. Which table can you use to viewdetailed information about the extractor?
C Question 17:
You have to extract entities such as persons, countries, products, and places from business text such as PDF files. Which of the following tools in SAP HANA could you use?
- Python-based text analysis scripts
- Full-text search Ul toolkit
- Application function libraries
- Fuzzy search
A Question 18:
Which of the following objects can you use when you build an analytic view? (Choose three)
- Attribute Views
- Analytic Views
A,B,C Question 19:
Which technologies use trigger-based replication?
- ABAP extractors
- Test Data Migration Server (TDMS)
- Standard SQL database replication
- Near Zero Downtime
B,D Question 20:
You need to create an SAP HANA data model based on a star schema. Which SAP HANA engine is recommended for analytical purposes?
- Calculation engine
- OLAP engine
- Row store engine
- Join engine
B Question 21:
Which of the following are direct outputs of an analytc view? (Choose three)
- Private atributes
- Atribute views
B,C,D Question 22:
When you actvate an analytc view, a column view is created. In which schema is this column view stored?
A Question 23:
Which of the following SAP data provisioning methods provide complex transformatons? (Choose two)
- SAP Data Services
- SAP HANA smart data access
- SAP Replicaton Server
- SAP HANA smart data quality
A,D Question 24:
Which of the following are restrictons of the SAP HANA fat fle upload? (Choose two)
- A table must have the same column order as the fat fle when you append data
- The upload does not allow to change the column names of new tables
- A new table must have a 1:1 mapping between the fat fle columns and the table columns
- The upload prevents data type changes when appending data
C,D Question 25:
In an analytc view, you need two diferent logical joins from the data foundaton to an atributeview. The analytc view already contains the atribute view but you have to use the atribute view again. To which of the following do you connect the second join? (Choose two)
- To a shared atribute view
- To a derived atribute view
- To a new instance of the atribute view
- To a copy of the atribute view
B,D Question 26:
What must you do to enable currency conversions with a fxed currency in an analytc view?
- Set the Enable for Conversion opton
- Create a measure with the measure type Simple
- Base the target currency on a currency column
- Create the target currency using an input parameter
A Question 27:
You create a graphical calculaton view that is based on analytc views.What do you use to combine the data from the analytc views?
- Referental join
- Projecton node
- Aggregaton node
D Question 28:
You want to model customer master data. Which of the following must you select? (Choose two)
- Key atribute
B,D Question 29:
You modifed an actve analytc view in the SAP HANA studio and saved it without actvatng it.What is the consequence?
- The inactve view is not available
- "The inactve view is in ""Read Only"" mode
- The actve view is not available
- "The actve view is in ""Read Only"" mode
D Question 30:
When you actvate a procedure, in which schema is the procedure stored?
B Question 31:
You want to create a graphical calculaton view using the SAP HANA studio. Which steps aremandatory for this task? (Choose three)
- Defne a projecton
- Save and actvate the view
- Defne output felds
- Choose a data source
B,C,D Question 32:
You have a Web Intelligence report that requires data from SAP HANA fltered for a specifc year. Where do you apply the flter for optmal performance?
- In the universe
- In the Web Intelligence report
- In the analytc view
- In the calculaton view using an atribute value variable
C Question 33:
What is the lowest level of granularity you can use in an analytc privilege?
- An atribute
- A view
- An atribute value
- A column
C Question 34:
What must you confgure to directly access an SAP HANA analytc view using SAP BusinessObjects Analysis editon for Microsof Office?
- RFC connecton
- SAP HANA Direct Extractor Connecton (DXC)
- Pre-delivered MODELING role
- System DSN
D Question 35:
Where can you create a restricted column in a graphical calculation view?
- Aggregation node
- Join node
- Union node
- Projection node
A Question 36:
You have 2 SAP HANA systems. You are working in 1 of these systems. Which of the following do you use to read data from and write data to the other, remote SAP HANA system? (Choose two)
- SAP HANA smart data access
- Remote providers
- Virtual column
- Virtual table
A,D Question 37:
What does SAP recommend to improve performance of data models in SAP HANA?
- Move intensive calculations to the front-end application
- Perform calculation before aggregation
- Utilize as many different engines as possible
- Minimize data transfer between the engines
D Question 38:
You implemented SAP-delivered business content on SAP HANA. When you try to activate the business content the activation fails. What could be a reason for this?
- You have not created a calculation view to expose the data to the users
- The data has not been loaded into SAP HANA memory yet
- The schema mapping was not set up correctly
- The import of business content was performed with the _SYS_REPO user
C Question 39:
Which of the following are mandatory to create a decision table? (Choose two)
- A condition
- An action
- ACE function
- A parameter
A,B Question 40:
Which of the following can you set up to enable the extraction of data from SAP Business Warehouse (BW) into SAP HANA?
- SAP System Landscape Directory (SLD)
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Open hub
- SAP HANA Direct Extractor Connection (DXC)
B,C,D Question 41:
Which connection type is required from the SAP ERP system to SAP HANA to enable CO- PA side by side scenario?
- HTTP connection
- Secondary database connection
- Remote Function Call
C Question 42:
Which of the following steps is required for configuring SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT)?
- Define the number of background work processes in SLT
- Define an RFC connection from SLT to SAP HANA
- Define a DB connection from SLT to the source system
- Define the number of jobs to be used for data replication
D Question 43:
Which of the following are included in a rapid-deployment solution (RDS) implemented on SAP HANA? (Choose three)
- A step-by-step Configuration Guide
- Packages with views and procedures
- The SAP HANA database license
- A fixed-price consulting project
A,B,D Question 44:
Which of the following must an analytic view contain?
- A measure
- A calculated measure
- A hierarchy
- An attribute view
A Question 45:
Which tool do you use for real-time data provisioning into SAP HANA?
- SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT)
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Federation Administration
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- SAP Direct Extractor Connection (DXC)
Check C_HANAIMP_11 Practice Quiz