In our previous article All about SAP HANA Certifications
we provided the list of all SAP HANA certifications and their details. We also provided basic details of the certification C_S4IMP_1511 at C_S4IMP_1511 Overview.
Now let us see what kind of questions you can expect in this certification.
We highly recommend you to also check below articles:
How to book SAP Certification - Prerequisites, Eligibility and Cost
C_S4IMP_1511 Practice Quiz
C_S4IMP_1511 Questions and Answers
You use an SAP S/4HANA on-premise system. Which SAP HANA capabilities does it leverage? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
- ACID compliance
- SAPUI5 Web applications
- Text processing
- Real-time ABAP component analysis
What are some of the benefits for customers who decide to consolidate their landscape into a SAP S/4HANA system? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- Go for harmonized business processes
- Stay with current master data
- Stay with current business processes
- All industry solutions are already implemented
Which activities are part of the Strategic Advisory and Roadmap service for SAP S/4HANA Landscape Transformation? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- Identify measures for downtime optimization
- Define project plan with effort and time
- Determine affected data volume
- Assess readiness of source environment
You want to create an SAP S/4HANA system (system A) based on an SAP ERP non-HANA, non-Unicode database system (system B). How do you achieve this? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- Perform a Unicode conversion of system B and upgrade to system A
- Install a new system A and perform business unit data migration from system B
- Install a new system A and perform a client data migration from system B
- "Install a new system A, upgrade system B, and restore its backup to system A
What are the main reasons that SAP has rewritten the code for SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
- To leverage the power of new hardware
- To use an in-memory system
- To consolidate systems in the landscape
- To use a column-based database
A customer wants to convert an SAP ERP system to SAP S/4HANA on SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud. What are the key activities for this transition scenario? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
- Review industry solutions
- Analyze the number of ledgers
- Activate customer-vendor integration
- Perform sizing for re-implementation
Which features of SAP HANA are used to simplify SAP S/4HANA? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- Embedded Web portal
- Multi-tenancy platform
- Column data storage only
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
A customer is planning the full migration of a productive SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7 system on a non-SAP HANA DB to SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7 on SAP HANA. Minimizing the system downtime is a main concern. Which migration option is the most appropriate for this scenario?
- Migration with Software Provisioning Manager (SWPM)
- Downtime-optimized Database Migration Option (DMO) ofSoftware Update Manager (SUM)
- Migration with delta-queue cloning
- Migration of source system data with SAP Data Services
What are the technical tasks during system conversion to SAP S/4HANA? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- Check add-ons and industry solutions
- Set up system replication
- Create a dual-stack system
- Execute a heterogeneous system copy
For which business case is an SAP S/4HANA New Implementation transition scenario suitable?
- Explore SAP S/4HANA without disrupting day-to-day business processes
- Migrate to the latest SAP Business Suite on any database to SAP S/4HANA
- Migrate the current SAP Business Suite system on SAP HANA to SAP S/4HANA
- Selectively consolidate multiple regional ERP systems to SAP S/4HANA