Welcome to The Community. The community is designed to share information on SAP HANA in an interactive way.

Visit SAPHANATutorial.Com
Which is better future SAP HANA or BIGDATA HADOOP
  • Greetings Team ,

This is Sandeep from Bengaluru ,i have around 9 years of experience as Database developer(MS SQL SERVER) but i have maximum experience in production support activity .I am planning to move new technology my question is SAP HANA is good or BIGDATA HADOOP will have better future .Please suggest me i dont know basic knowledge of SAP and also i am week in programming skills like Java,C++ .Please suggest me the good one for my future .Thanks in advance .
    look forward in hearing from you.

Regards,
    Sandeep
  • You should move to Big Data field.. It has more opportunities then any other field .You can further opt for data science courses as its a part of big data . 
  • I will suggest you to move towards BIGDATA HADOOP. Interestingly, the renowned, global-level job portals are using Hadoop and Big data technology to analyze, capture, store, transfer and share massive data of job aspirants and Multinationals who are looking out for relevant jobs and candidates.

Being the most powerful big data platform, Hadoop learning has touched the skyline and received a strong interest from extensive learner base as most Software vendors are largely targeting distributed file storage system and processing architecture for testing and development. The demand for skilled Hadoop professionals is soaring high.
  • Hello Sandeep,

SAP HANA and Hadoop are getting closed day by day changing the business today.

SAP HANA + Hadoop = Instant access + Infinite scale

Please read article for more interesting details

Thanks,
    Admin

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign In using your Gmail ID, Click on 'Google' button to sign in

Free Online Training Programs under SAPHANATutorial.com:
Click here to start SAP HANA Basics online course.
© 2016 : saphanatutorial.com, All rights reserved.
Visit SAPHANATutorial.Com