Welcome to The Community. The community is designed to share information on SAP HANA in an interactive way.

Visit SAPHANATutorial.Com
Not able to view data preview on Analytical View on SAP HANA Modeler on Eclipse
  • Hi,

I encounter the error 'Insufficient privilege (EXECUTE on REPOSITORY_REST) when tried to access to Content folder. Any ideas how to overcome this.

Thanks,
    Mohan.
  • Hi,

I was able to solve this problem by executing :

CALL "HCP"."HCP_GRANT_SELECT_ON_ACTIVATED_OBJECTS";

But now I am not able to see the data in analytical view. I get the following error message: 

Cannot get the data provider outline
    SAP DBTech JDBC: [258]: insufficient privilege: Not authorized

Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

thanks, 
    Mohan. 
  • Hello,

Have you created your tables in DEV_ schema? if yes, then delete them and recreate in NEO_schema.

Please, try that and let us know if the issue still exists or not.

Thanks,
    Admin
  • i am having the same issue here. Attribute view at first not viewable, then re-did all tables in the NEO_ - scheme. still had to also use the grant-statement. now i can view the attribute view, but still not the analytical view. what's next?
  • i am having the same issue here. Attribute view at first not viewable, then re-did all tables in the NEO_ - scheme. still had to also use the grant-statement. now i can view the attribute view, but still not the analytical view. what's next?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign In using your Gmail ID, Click on 'Google' button to sign in

Free Online Training Programs under SAPHANATutorial.com:
Click here to start SAP HANA Basics online course.
© 2016 : saphanatutorial.com, All rights reserved.
Visit SAPHANATutorial.Com