Welcome to The Community. The community is designed to share information on SAP HANA in an interactive way.

Visit SAPHANATutorial.Com
SAP HANA JOB OPTIONS
  • Hello

I have almost finished a Hana modelling course. This is a new career path for me so I am confused as to the next steps I should take.
    Should I combine with a functional module ? I want to increase my chances of getting a job in this new field I have chosen.
    I have an accounting and finance background ( I completed the course a few years ago ).
    I was thinking of qualifying in SAP FICO but I want to know which field currently is having the most job opportunities

THanks
    Nayantara
  • Hello, 

If you don't have professional experience on HANA, then we would suggest you might go for an SAP HANA certification offered by SAP. That would help you to get a job, cause certification would be a proof of your proficiency.

Thanks,
    Admin 
  • Hi Nayantara,

Yes, certification is a good idea, also there is a concept newly introduced S/4 HANA Finance, you might look forward to it .
    http://go.sap.com/india/solution/lob/finance/s4hana-finance-erp.html  

Thanks,
    Paritosh

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign In using your Gmail ID, Click on 'Google' button to sign in

Free Online Training Programs under SAPHANATutorial.com:
Click here to start SAP HANA Basics online course.
© 2016 : saphanatutorial.com, All rights reserved.
Visit SAPHANATutorial.Com