Welcome to The Community. The community is designed to share information on SAP HANA in an interactive way.

Visit SAPHANATutorial.Com
Add a new System in SAP HANA Studio
  • Hi All,

I'm very novice in SAP HANA. I just began with the basic course. I installed Eclipse con SAP HANA Studio (Administration Console). I want add a System, but of course i have no HANA System, but kindly SAP give me the opportunity to create my free 1GB Cloud Platform. I did. I created inside it my "myhanadb1".
    Coming back to my SAP Studio i want to add a "Cloud System" with my account P3****7, my user name SYSTEM and my password, but the following message show up
    "your account is temporarily locked. It will be automatically unlocked in 60 minutes"
    ...much more than 60 minutes passed but still the same message.

I'm sure there is something i didn't understood in my steps but i really don't know what.

Another thing. In my Cloud Platform Cockpit, in the area of my db there are 2 links:
    - Administration Tools: SAP HANA Cockpit
    - Development Tools: SAP HANA Web-based Development Workbench
    but when i put my user(P3****7 or my email) and psw they say it's not correct.

Sorry for bothering you.
    KR
    Massimo

• ok, sorry.

I surfed in all saphanatutorial.com and i found all the answers i nedded...

thanks a lot
    KR
    Massimo
  • Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. 

Just would like inform, in case you face 403 Forbidden Error while accessing workbench editor and catalog, you might browse through the url for solution.

Thanks,
    Admin

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign In using your Gmail ID, Click on 'Google' button to sign in

Free Online Training Programs under SAPHANATutorial.com:
Click here to start SAP HANA Basics online course.
© 2016 : saphanatutorial.com, All rights reserved.
Visit SAPHANATutorial.Com