Welcome to The Community. The community is designed to share information on SAP HANA in an interactive way.

Visit SAPHANATutorial.Com
Search/Filter on Hana oData Service
  • I am trying to implement a search/filter capability using a Hana oData service. The service was created in Hana Studio (xsodata file), and registered on SAP GW. I can successfully get the data rows returned, and have a simple two page app build using a table list and an object page with sections (associations, navigations, etc). The data queries are build using calculation views against a virtual table imported from MSSQL.

I have tried using both a Smart Filter Bar as well as a standard Search field invoking the FilterOperator library. I can see the request being sent back to the server, but I am either getting a 500 error, or the search/filter effectively returns nothing. 

I assume I need to do something on the oData side. In the calculation view, you can implement 'Input Parameters' I have tried doing this, though I am not seeing any results, and am not sure how to even test this. Can anyone suggest a method or post an example of what they used to get filter/search working using this setup?

Thanks!

Tim

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign In using your Gmail ID, Click on 'Google' button to sign in

Free Online Training Programs under SAPHANATutorial.com:
Click here to start SAP HANA Basics online course.
© 2016 : saphanatutorial.com, All rights reserved.
Visit SAPHANATutorial.Com