This app is an All-In-One package to provide everything to HANA Lovers.
1. Courses on SAP HANA - Basics, Modeling and Administration
2. Multiple Quizzes on Overview, Modelling, Architeture, and Administration
3. Most popular articles on SAP HANA
4. Series of Interview questions to brushup your HANA skills
SAP HANA Cloud Platform is Cloud Foundry Certified - What does it mean?
The Cloud Foundry certified PaaS (Platform as a Service) program is designed to ensure the quality of a cloud platform by maintaining global industry standards for better productivity. The sole purpose of this program to certify user experience working with the cloud system certified by Cloud Foundry to be consistent across providers, as an application developer or operations professional.
Introduction to Cloud Foundry PaaS Certification
With the certification, SAP HANA Cloud Platform could provide customers and partners an exposure of seamless cloud based innovation in an open source environment. This also would bring the portability in cloud softwares and applications across cloud services.
SAP is committed in delivering an open public cloud platform for customers and partners to run their business in the cloud. "The HANA Cloud Platform is a crucial step in delivering a new era of freedom in the cloud", said Cloud Foundry Foundation CEO Sam Ramji.
Key Benefits of Cloud Foundry Certified SAP HANA Cloud Platform
1. Application Portability
2. Open Source environment for developer
3. Centralized Logging with centralized administration